Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Goals

I have had this jacket since eleventh grade. I LOVE it!!!! I even had a few of my senior pictures taken in it! I wore it with Jeans, chucks and a hard rock cafe t-shirt. It was a black and white picture. Hm... I need to look for it.

Anyways, I absolutely plan on fitting into it again one day! I think I was about 140 lbs. then, so it should be possible.

I have different clothes that I look forward to wearing as the weight comes off. I've only kept a very few of my very favorite things along the way. Every time I lose weight I celebrate by throwing away my fat clothes. No wonder I never have very many clothes :/

In having a 'my time of the month' kind of crummy day, so dreaming of wearing cute clothes will be my motivation no eat the entire house tonight.

LSL

1 comment:

  1. I remember you in that jacket-and I'm sure I have a pic of it at home.

    I didn't know that you kept it.
    Keep on keepin' on!

    You've got this!

    I'll even go shopping with you, we'll let the boyz stay home!

    ReplyDelete