Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Do you trust him?

I have tell you, I am thankful to feel unstuck again!!!! I weighed in this morning at 235.2 so I am thrilled to be down 15lbs total, 4 for the week and a half. lol :)

I just hate getting to the place where I start to think that I cannot "figure out" how to lose weight.
I did go to the gym today and walked for an hour, I almost got to enjoying my music too much and started running but I knew my heel would hate me for it later so I didn't do it.

A HUGE success for me is overcoming the food addiction. Proverbs 3:5+6 says "trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In ALL your ways ACKNOWLEDGE HIM and he will make straight you paths.

I can remember on the Sunday after my rejection from Biggest Loser and Pastor Jeremy spoke on this verse and I think of that Sunday quite often, and I can hear Pastor J over and over in my head, asking "do you trust him?,do you trust him?".

And of course I do, so I need to behave like I do. Maybe I can post a link to that sermon. It was REALLY good! Wouldn't it be grand if I were that talented. lol

I hope you are trusting in the Lord friends, and having a great week! <3

Peace! LSL

4 comments:

  1. ...keep on the path...you are doing so well, especially missing the sun, the hubby the family and the cookies!

    I think that is so appropriate that you said that today! (the passage in Proverbs! LOL!...watch your mail box.

    The REAL mailbox!

    Love, the momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom, :) and thanks for clarifying which mail box! LOL

      Delete
  2. if you know what weekend it is, I can send you the link :) I tried to look through your posts (I went all the way to August) I think I may have overlooked it! but if you give me the date, I should be able to do it!

    GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking Margie! You're sweet! It was acutally in July, thankfully I don't remember the date. lol I only say that because it means, that I care less about being rejected by BL :) lol

      Delete