Monday, July 2, 2012

Insanity

Today I decided to get back on track!!! Weighing in at 227 pounds. That's up 13 from the BL contest I won this spring :/
I just completed the Insanity fit test. My husband is going to take it to his work to do with some guys there, so I plan on only doing it this week and then doing some P90X and still Zumba and running when possible. I still plan on doing the Insanity fit test every two weeks, I figure it will still be a good fitness gauge, instead of just using the scale.

So here are my 33 year old 227 pound results :) LoL by the way I love Shaun T! And he is teaching my 5 year old son how to be very encouraging ;)

Fit Test

1. Switch Kicks r,l=1. 50
2. Power Jacks. 40
3. Power Kicks. 72
4. Power Jumps. 20
5. Globe Jumps. 5
6. Suicide Jumps. 10
7. Pushup Jacks. 6
(fell to the ground every time:/)
8. Low Plank Oblique r,l=1. 18


Peace LSL


No comments:

Post a Comment