Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Insanity day 2

Today I did the second day of Insanity,Polymetric Cardio Circut. It was INSANE, really, I could have vomited. :) but in a good way.

It was of course really challenging, and I basically failed miserably, but I also kept my going and sweat like nobody's business. I couldn't keep up, of course and it was killer! I only spent one second though feeling like I was too fat to and out of shape to be doing it. Shaun T is a super great motivator and makes you thinkg you HAVE to keep going and you CAN do it. I know EVENTUALLY I will get stronger and do better. I want to improve and I will. I don't care if I have to do 10 sets of the 60 days.... I'm totally into it! I was sore this morning and almost skippd it. I'm so glad I didn't!

I do have to say I'm a little bit oddly exhausted today, not sure why, I am looking forward to going to see some fireworks with my guys tonight but I also feel so tired I could have gone to bed at 3pm. :/ I am contimplating taking something for energy. I thingk Jillian Michaels fat burner helped me with that some time in the past.

My diet was not perfect today and it won't be tomorrow either, although it was much better that the past few months have been. Tomorrow is the holiday and our first BBQ of the season. I won't spend the whole day eating like the end is near, but I will have a yummy meal and move on.

Happy 4th of JULY!!!

LSL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment