Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year 2012

Hey all!! Happy New Year!!! ok, I know it's tomorrow but i'm sure everyone is at least thinking of what this next year holds!

I will be too busy tomorrow to check in. I am going out of town to see family and have to be sure to set my hubby up with all the right foods and snacks so that he can have a great start too! Debbie has been a wonderful support AS ALWAYS, and she bought some groceries I need so that I get off to a great start too. She is watching what she eats too so this should be a GREAT start!

Ok, well if you want to share, I'd love to hear what you are planning for New Years goals/eating/exercise plans/contests, whatever! I'll be sure to check out your blogs too. :)

Happy New Year!!!!
next.... the WEIGH IN!!! lol

LSL

2 comments:

  1. one of my favorite scriptures is Phil 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

    loveyou! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linds! My plan is to start in Gods word too every morning. I shamefully do not commit like I should, and it's time to get back on track. :). Then this week, I'm really focusing on my eating. And try walking at least 3 times a week. I know they are small goals, but I feel like mentally that's all I can handle. And I have been so sedentary this past year, it's EXTRA hard getting out there to walk. And I'm trying to push through my painful nerves. :) I SO wish I was in better shape before this cancer thing, I know recovery would have been easier if I had been :( but! Looking up and moving forward again. :) love you love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete