Wednesday, September 3, 2014

There and Back Again

Oh my word!! There and back again by Bilbo Baggens. Crazy. True story.

I don't know why exactly I want to blog about my crazy instead of writing it in a journal. I keep thinking my dream life I would not tell people what I eat, when I workout or what I weigh. I would like to just BE SKINNY one day and be like those crazy people who just say, I just ate right and exercised and the weight fell off". Or "I just don't feel like eating anymore."

Maybe because it will never be that easy for me... I don't know. Never the less, hear I am AGAIN telling the universe how done being fat I am.

So yesterday I weighed in at 269 dreadful pounds, and today I was back to my previously horrific weight of 266.

The other thing is this, there is an accountability factor in checking in a the gym, and when people say that they are encouraged by me getting my booty moving I can't help but tell them every time.

That being said... I am going to be a tiny bit quieter about it in the future.

I have almost nothing else to say except to say that my first goal is to get to 239, which is still nauseatingly fat BUT, my future goal is 140 and I cannot wait to not have to know and say and hear that I am more than 100 pounds over weight. I honestly wish I could just starve until then.
That's only 27 pounds. I can figure that out. right.

LSL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment